To make it easy for you, our team defined a straightforward submission process as following:
1. Start with making sure that the songs submitted are truly original, meaning they will not infringe copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
2. Include the full names of all co-writers that have contributed to your song out of due consideration.
3. If you are under 18, parent/legal guardian should fill the forms on your behalf and should email a signed parental consent form (Download here) to Artist@InterContinentalMusicAwards.com
4. If your music is relative everywhere (such as World, Classical, Ambient, New Age, Soundtrack, or other) then please select "Pangea" as your continent.
5. Then choose a category that it is closest to the style of your music. For styles like J-Pop, K-Pop, C-Pop, Canto-Pop, V-Pop, Thai-Pop and Indo-Pop, you may select "Asian Pop". If you are unsure, select "other" or drop us an email and we will help out.
6. Feel free to submit one or various songs to multiple categories as you see fit. Please note you may submit up to 3 songs per submit form. For more than that you need to fill a new submit form. If you are promoting an album, you may want to submit your top 3 tracks.
7. Upload your song either as an MP3, MP4 (14 MB maximum) or as a link depending on its location online (We only accept links from Soundcloud, Youtube). Please make sure the link directs to one song and not a playlist and there is only one designated party to represent your song.
8. Finish the payment process in order to enter the screening phase. Your song(s) will be evaluated and awarded not only based on your genre selection(s) but also considered for the overall "Best Song" of each continent.
9. You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your track. Watch this space and our social media accounts for finalists and more information on our ICMA Awards Ceremony in September 2023!