At InterContinental Music Awards we promote innovative technologies and, as part of that belief, we accept only online entries. Since we love culture, we welcome any song from anyone regardless of nationality or origin. To make it easy for you, our team defined a straightforward submission process as following:
1. Start with making sure that the songs submitted are truly original, meaning they will not infringe copyrights or any other rights of any third parties.
2. You may enter your song(s) into additional judging categories.
3. Include the full names of all co-writers that have contributed to your song out of due consideration.
4. Choose the continent you or your music are from. If it is none or general, please select "Pangea" as your continent.
5. Then choose a category that it is closest to the style of your music. For styles like J-Pop, K-Pop, C-Pop, Canto-Pop, V-Pop, Thai-Pop and Indo-Pop, you may select "Asian Pop". If you are unsure, select "other" or drop us an email and we will help out.
6. Feel free to submit one or various songs to multiple categories as you see fit. Please note you may submit up to 3 songs per submit form. For more than that you need to fill a new submit form.
7. Upload your song either as an MP3, MP4 (14 MB maximum) or as a link depending on its location online (We only accept links from Soundcloud, Youtube, Reverbnation and Myspace). Please make sure the link directs to one song and not a playlist and there is only one designated party to represent your song.
8. Finish the payment process in order to enter the screening phase. Your song will be evaluated and awarded not only based on your selections but also for the best song of each continent. (You will see Extreme Tune LLC Reseda in your bank statement)
9. We will notify you once your songs have been reviewed by our high profile international judging panel via email and post the results on the website.